How much do you know about wearing helmets? I would like to remind everyone to pay attention to the following matters:
1. Keep a certain distance between the top of the head and the inner top of the cap.
2. The lower cheek strap must be buckled under the jaw and fastened firmly.
3. Do not open holes for ventilation randomly.
4. The lower cheek strap must be buckled under the jaw and fastened firmly.
5. All helmets that have been hit hard should be scrapped.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use safety helmets without buffer layer in the cap.